Video games are a thriving industry both throughout the world, and the number of careers pertaining to the creation of video games has increased exponentially. Seizing on this trend, a growing number of international students have decided to take their passion for playing video games and turn it into a career in game design.
Designing video games is a dream job for many gamers and the reasons that are making the decision to study game design so popular are plenty. International students who study game design will be on their way to a career that thrives on creativity and imagination.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Conceptualizing the game.
- Designing its aesthetic appeal.
- Creating game characters and backgrounds.
- Creating Storyboard and Flowcharts.
- Designing player features and levels.
- Writing the code.
- Adding sound, music and visual effects.
- Game playtest.
- Debugging and fixing the errors.
- Presenting the developed game.