The core of the concept is the power of building Advanced Robotics Systems with a user – friendly programming software and engaging curriculum activities.
Students are guided to DESIGN, BUILD, PROGRAM and RUN Smart Robots,
- To ‘SEE’ and wander around in a room using Ultrasonic Sensor
- To ‘AVOID OBSTACLES’ using Touch Sensor
- To ‘FIND A RED BALL AND HIT IT WITH THE HOCKEY STICK’ using a Colour Sensor
- To ‘FOLLOW A DEDICATED LINE’ using a Light Sensor
- To ‘REACT TO A PARTICULAR SOUND FREQUENCY’ with a Sound Sensor And last but not the least
- To ‘ROAM AROUND’ using Interactive Servo Motors.
- Observe and investigate simple machines such as gears, wheels and axles, levers and pulleys.
- Design and build programmable robots using motors, sensors and other mechanical components.
- Understand and interpret two dimensional drawings to create three dimensional models.
- Build, test, troubleshoot and revise designs to improve robot performance.
- Gain practical hands-on experience using mathematical concepts such as estimating and measuring distance, time, speed, etc.
- Communicate effectively using scientific and technical languages.