“In the new economy, computer science isn’t an optional skill, it is a basic skill” – Barrack Obama
With advancements in computer technology every day it has become very important to keep up with it not only for educational or job purpose but for practical life skills as well. Such a basic skill that if the master can reap huge benefits is coding.
Computer coding has been around for decades, be the basic software or complex enterprise programs, numerous lines of code written by software developers also called as ‘coders’ spending hours typing away in their keyboards in front a screen.
But coding is not limited to just software, computational mathematical processes take place in our lives daily noticed and unnoticed. From the decision you take to go left or act specifically in response to a stimulus all is essentially coding in real life.
So how to make coding for toddlers smart?
- Coding Games: Coding games are interactive games which operate on the basics of coding. The screenless games are available as board games or video games and available on all sorts of the platform. It is fun, it is interactive and it is informative.
- Coding Toys: These are available as interactive robots, plastic models and in various shapes and sizes. They teach the fundamentals of coding and can be easily included during the time your child play times. It is a fun way to learn something new.
- Coding cartoons: Cartoons that teach the basics of coding can be found easily on YouTube. It is not very different from conventional cartoons and can be very entertaining.
- Coding Artbooks: Art books like coloring or sketching are available in the market that shed some light on the fundamentals of coding. The Simplest tasks like coloring and sketching teach your kid coding without making it obvious that he is studying something.
- Coding books: Storybooks are fundamental parts of a child’s upbringing and what better than books which subtly teach coding through stories. It is relatable, it is fantasy, it is knowledge.
Learning how to code has become necessary but our education system doesn’t touch upon it until college degrees. A child’s memory is the sharpest and a good base is the foundation of a good future. So for these clubs like Kids techie clubs have emerged to make coding fun, interactive and effortless for toddlers. It is no doubt one of the best programming classes in Mumbai for kids. Courses start from coding for age 3+. Knowledge is power and it never goes waste.
Get in touch with the experts at www.kidstechieclub.com to know more!