The core of the concept is the power of building Advanced Robotics Systems with a user – friendly programming software and engaging curriculum activities like Robotics Olympiad at a National Level in India and Robotics themed birthday party.
The Indian Students are guided to DESIGN, BUILD, PROGRAM and RUN Smart Robots as a part of our workshops in Mumbai,
- TO ‘SEE’ AND WANDER AROUND IN A ROOM USING ULTRASONIC SENSOR
- TO ‘AVOID OBSTACLES’ USING TOUCH SENSOR
- TO ‘FIND A RED BALL AND HIT IT WITH THE HOCKEY STICK’ USING A COLOUR SENSOR
- TO ‘FOLLOW A DEDICATED LINE’ USING A LIGHT SENSOR
- TO ‘REACT TO A PARTICULAR SOUND FREQUENCY’ WITH A SOUND SENSOR AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
- TO ‘ROAM AROUND’ USING INTERACTIVE SERVO MOTORS.
- Observe and investigate simple machines such as gears, wheels and axles, levers and pulleys.
- Design and build programmable robots using motors, sensors and other mechanical components.
- Understand and interpret two-dimensional drawings to create three-dimensional models.
- Build, test, troubleshoot and revise designs to improve robot performance.
- Gain practical hands-on experience using mathematical concepts such as estimating and measuring distance, time, speed, etc.
- Communicate effectively using scientific and technical languages.