“In the new economy, computer science isn’t an optional skill, it is a basic skill” – Barrack Obama
With advancements in computer technology every day it has become very important to keep up with it not only for educational or job purpose but for practical life skills as well. Such a basic skill that if the master can reap huge benefits is coding.
Computer coding has been around for decades, be the basic software or complex enterprise programs, numerous lines of code written by software developers also called as ‘coders’ spending hours typing away in their keyboards in front a screen.
But coding is not limited to just software, computational mathematical processes take place in our lives daily noticed and unnoticed. From the decision you take to go left or act specifically in response to a stimulus all is essentially coding in real life.
So how to make coding for toddlers smart?
- Coding Games: Coding games are interactive games which operate on the basics of coding. The screenless games are available as board games or video games and available on all sorts of the platform. It is fun, it is interactive and it is informative.
- Coding Toys: These are available as interactive robots, plastic models and in various shapes and sizes. They teach the fundamentals of coding and can be easily included during the time your child play times. It is a fun way to learn something new.
- Coding cartoons: Cartoons that teach the basics of coding can be found easily on YouTube. It is not very different from conventional cartoons and can be very entertaining.
- Coding Artbooks: Art books like coloring or sketching are available in the market that shed some light on the fundamentals of coding. The Simplest tasks like coloring and sketching teach your kid coding without making it obvious that he is studying something.
- Coding books: Storybooks are fundamental parts of a child’s upbringing and what better than books which subtly teach coding through stories. It is relatable, it is fantasy, it is knowledge.
Learning how to code has become necessary but our education system doesn’t touch upon it until college degrees. A child’s memory is the sharpest and a good base is the foundation of a good future. So for these clubs like Kids techie clubs have emerged to make coding fun, interactive and effortless for toddlers. It is no doubt one of the best programming classes in Mumbai for kids. Courses start from coding for age 3+. Knowledge is power and it never goes waste.
Get in touch with the experts at www.kidstechieclub.com to know more!
As the name would suggest, at a drone workshop Mumbai your kid would learn how to make a drone. Drones are different from airplanes in the sense that they can move in any direction that they want to. They are unmanned aerial vehicles. People operate them through remote controls. Kids who take part in these classes would learn how they can assemble these drones and fly them with the help of a remote. At the same time, they would also learn how to write software codes that are programmable. These codes would help the drone fly by themselves.
What are the major learning outcomes of these programs?
By taking part in a drone workshop Mumbai your kid would learn a lot about drones. He would learn about the history of drones. He would learn about the different parts of these vehicles such as their propellers as well as batteries. He would also learn how to build a drone, which is the most important of them all. Your kid would learn how to investigate stability and then test the operations as well. He would learn how to write codes so that the drone can be flown by itself and that too in different patterns.
For whom have these programs been designed?
Drone workshop is for kids of various age groups. Their creators have designed them for kids in age groups of 6 plus years and 10 plus years.
How would these programs benefit your kids?
In these programs, they would learn STEM applications that are meant for kids. These are real-world applications that we are talking about over here. It is expected that this would spark the imagination of your kids and at the same time create the mindset of an entrepreneur in them. These programs also offer flight tutorials and the kids would learn basic programming in these cases as well.
At a drone workshop Mumbai they would also be introduced to drone films and photos that are meant specifically for kids such as them. They would receive an education that is on par with the best training that is provided to beginners in industries. This, in turn, would help them make their futures secure in the truest sense of the term. They would also learn what the drones are capable of and that too from an industrial point of view. This, in turn, would help create an entrepreneurial mindset in them as well.
A drone workshop also challenges your kids by exposing them to the likes of accuracy and flight control related challenges for the kids. They would be able to take part in competitive exercises such as drone races. They would also learn do it yourself tutorials and lessons. This would mean that the fun would last a really long period of time. This would be great for the kids and would keep them engaged even after the summer holidays have come to an end. The best part of these camps is that they do not need any previous experience to get the work done.